Monday, August 2, 2010

Take Your Pick: Designer Shoes

This is the second out of the many entries that I'm going to put up on shoes!! I love shoes and I know many women out there love shoes as well. My new shoe closet that I share with my sister is all crammed up that I have some shoes stored under my bed and room window.

Although I don't really care much about designer shoes, sometimes I do yearn to have one to call my own. I cannot say much about quality as I'm an amateur at this but I do own a pair of Camel Active brown suede loafers that is definitely comfortable and so soft! Sometimes I feel like wearing them out every single day!

Well, I've came up with a few gorgeous designer shoes that I think you shoe-lovers would simply adore and go grab them if you really think they're worth the dough! Oh, I have to warn you though, I love ALL KINDS of shoes, even the eccentric-looking platform ones. :P

Sam Edelman Kinley in Taupe

Price Sale: 111 USD

Color - Taupe
Suede upper with leather sole
Approx 4.5" wedge
Buckle front detail

*revolveclothing


Gastone Lucioli "1120" Black Suede Slingbacks

Price: 300 USD

* Suede upper
* Leather lining and insole
* Leather outsole
* 4 3/8" covered suede heel (1 1/8" platform)
* Made in Italy

*shirise

Chloe Canvas and Leather Sandals

Price: $325 USD

Canvas sandals features leather straps across the foot and buckle-fastening strap around the ankle, gold-tone and blackened hardware and stud detailing and press-stud fastening on the ankle cuff. 4" heel. Available in other colors.

*madisonlosangeles


Jeffrey Campbell Snick Platform Clog

Price: 115 USD

Color: Dark Tan
Material: Tan Suede
Measurements: 5in wedge heel
Has studs and buckled embellishments at the sides

*boutiquetoyou


Bruno Magli Amone Platform

Price: 425 USD

Heel Height: 4-1/2"
Platform Height: 1-1/4"
Suede Upper and Leather Sole.
Zipper closure at back.

*shoptheshoebox


Thakoon Wedge Boot with Lace Up Flap

Price: 1045 USD
Wedge Boot with Lace Up Flap by Guiseppe Zanotti for Thakoon. Wooden heel wedge boot with lace up side flaps.

Tapered toe / Seam across top instep / Shaft sides wrap around front & can be laced closed / Heel cap extends up into shaft sides / 4.5" wooden, stacked wedge tapers towards back / Hidden platform at ball of foot / Leather sole & insole / Color: Black / 100% Leather / Made in Italy.

*lagarconne


Prada Loafer Platform Pumps

Leather loafer pumps with stitch detail at platform.

SGD 1063.28

* Self-covered heel, 5" (125mm)
* Platform, 1¼" (30mm)
* Compares to a 3¾" heel (95mm)
* Rounded toe
* Leather lining and sole
* Padded insole
* Made in Italy

*saksfifthavenue

I especially love this Prada shoe! I saw them on a classy-looking lady this one time and I just can't stop staring at them!!!

What's your take on designer shoes? Should we splurge or save on designer shoes? Hmm..

No comments:

Post a Comment