Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Update 08 31 10 : Book Haul & Style Loves

I've been so busy lately I haven't gotten a chance to update my blog. These past 2 weeks have been nothing but crazy. But I'm glad I was given an opportunity to see beyond the 'red carpet' and the experience has also made me want to learn about it even more on my own. As for now, I finally, finally, have time to breathe. But that also means that this is going to be a long entry. (:

I managed to grab myself some books at a recent Borders sale and my local Popular. I've been feeling a bit stupid, slow and kept thinking that my English is deteriorating lately so I thought I should start reading again. I used to read alot when I was much younger so I kind of missed it too.

The first book I got and have completed was Dan Brown's Lost Symbol. This book is very mind-intriguing and makes you think. If you're not into mysteries and history, do not read this book. It's like a text book in a novel format. Overall, 3.5 out of 5 popcorns! Popular was having a sale when I got it, 20% off the original price. Go check out your local Popular!




The next few books are on fashion and styling, essentials I needed for that 2 weeks stint and more. Have not read everything yet though so a review is not possible. I got them at a Borders sale for a very low price, going as low as $5!!


Books aside, I've been loving Dolce Vita's shoes for the unique detail on her pumps and T by Alexander Wang for comfort and simplicity!!


Dolce Vita


T by Alexander Wang

I have not discovered my favourite designer as of yet, someone whom I really love and follow but I will let you know if I've found him/her. (: Have you found yours?

*credits to shopbop

No comments:

Post a Comment