Sunday, August 8, 2010

Updates 101: Revlon Photoready Foundation & Makeup For All Magazine Summer 2010

The famous Revlon PhotoReady foundation is finally in stores now! It claims to make you look picture-perfect or like its name, "Photo-ready". It retails for about 29.90SGD (I think) and you can get yours at your local drugstores and even Metro outlets. Be warned though, this foundation is pretty 'shimmery' so if you don't like that kind of finish, just forget about it.

Now, if you're suddenly feeling like a bookworm and don't want to spend any money, have a look at Makeup4All's Summer 2010 magazine. What caught my eye was a feature of my favourite Youtube guru, BellaDuJourNYC. Check it out here!

Oh. Have I shown you this awesome shoe closet/rack that I stumbled upon in tumblr? p/s: I totally forgot where I took it so I can't give proper credits to the blogger/photographer. sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment