Thursday, July 15, 2010

Dolce & Gabbana Fall 2010 Ready-To-Wear Collection

I saw the Dolce & Gabbana Fall 2010 Ready-To-Wear Collection online and I just had to blog about it. I personally don't follow the latest trends as it is time-consuming, bad for my pockets and I prefer to feel comfortable yet, chic enough, in my own clothes.

The collection was nice, simple, black, classic, understated yet elegant. Basically going back to the old classic D&G.

Melissa Tammerijn, Jac, and Hanna Rundlof.

Snejana Onopka

But, that is sooooooo not the reason why I am blogging about it. What attracted me was the simple romantic makeup that the models had on their faces. They looked gorgeous! The neutral, eye look with a tint of gorgeous red on their lips against their pale light skin. Oh my god. Spectacular.

Abbey Lee Kershaw

Sara Blomqvist

Ramona Chmura

Keke Lindgard and Malene Knudsen
*credits to STYLE.com
I am totally inspired to re-create that look and give it my own twist. For an upcoming wedding event, possibly? (:

No comments:

Post a Comment