Monday, July 26, 2010

Wishlist: White Rubber Watches

Swayed by all the hype, I've wanted to get a white rubber wrist watch for a few months already now. I don't know much about watches and their terminologies although I've read a bit of Revolution and GMT a while back so I can't say much about the technical aspects of these watches. What attracted me was the rubber texture and its casual yet classic look. I simply adore the curved bumps on the wrist part of these watches.

*Toy Watch


*Swatch

I wish I could get myself a Michael Kors or a Chanel one day but impatience and temptations may just pull me in to buy a $5 or $10 watch that's similar looking at Bugis Street.

*Chanel



*Michael Kors


My birthday's in April. Early birthday gift for me, anyone? :P

1 comment:

  1. Hi..I'm Lin frm JB..where can i find these Toy Wacth in Singapore? The nearest place for me is currently in KL..so, if i can find it in Singapore, where's d location? Thanks in advanced for your help..

    ReplyDelete